As promised, I'm posting more photos of Ryder. I should, in fact, be working on something else, but instead I decided to optimize 75 kitten photos and place them in different locations throughout the Web. Because I use my time efficiently.Earlier today I decided to go to the pool in Woodbridge, because it is 90+ degrees today and they are one of the few pools in the area that doesn't require membership (although they charge a pretty hefty daily fee). So I drive all the way up there (OK, it's six miles, but if you knew Route 1...) and see a sign saying the pool is open only to members until next weekend, when they will start admitting the general public.
So now I am covered in sunscreen, all packed for the pool, and tanless. Which makes me sad.
But kitten pictures make me happy. So:

Meeting Gizmo for the first time (after feline AIDS and leukemia tests came back negative). A.M. is sitting on the futon hissing.
Hanging out on my lap at Liza's house. The initial photo had me in it, but I had 17 chins and therefore cropped myself out.
Being the sexiest man in the world. That's Liza's coffee table above him. It has bars underneath it which he likes to try to walk on. Unfortunately for him, he is very wobbly and falls constantly.
We came back from Petsmart to find him chillin' here, on top of her couch. He started acting like he owned the place within minutes.









3 comments:
Oooooh. What a sweet kitty. =^.^=
Yaaay! Lucky kitty. Lucky Liza!
So damned cute. God bless his furry little butt! As for the Giant Douche... Hmm... I have no clue who this person is! Darn.
-Gina
Post a Comment