Monica Goodling's Web site from college (click around... it's good stuff)
http://web.archive.org/web/19991008153443/home.regent.edu/monigoo/
Some of my favorite snippets:
Send me an e-mail if you want... I love to get mail.
And smile, the world can be a good place or a bad place, depending on which way you look at it. But it's a lot better when you're smiling.
Cassiopeia, my darling puppy, is only happy when she is chewing on someone's shoes. She's not picky, one doesn't even have to take off his or her shoe!
Friends are those things which make a day pass from mere existence to life itself. Their laughter, smiles, and love make all the difference.
Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful, wonderful day.
1 comment:
So do *I* help you go from merely existing to truly living. Because frankly, I'd like to. I'd like to.
P.S. I caught myself up on your blog...woo-hoo!
P.P.S. I'd thought there'd be jobs to apply to today and stuff. There weren't. That sucks.
Post a Comment