Friday, May 26, 2006

Back...

Well I'm back in the States. It took more than 48 hours and I'm going to bitch to American Airlines until they give me a) flight vouchers or b) a LOT of cookies. So I'm going to go to sleep now, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I survived it. I'll write a more detailed post about Morocco and the trip as a whole when I get a chance. And of course post some pictures.

Heads up for anyone who wants to reach me -- I haven't turned my cell phone back on yet and I'm not sure that I will until around June 20 (although I haven't decided for sure). So if you want to reach me (and seriously, why *wouldn't* you?), you can call on my brother's home phone. I'm not posting his number on his blog (he gets enough calls he doesn't want, and in the end, he's bigger than me), so you can shoot me an e-mail if you need the number. For Samo guys, it's the same number I had in high school.

4 comments:

eatrawfish said...

And how are my cats??

HarbatKAT said...

Nowhere near as cute as my cats...

I actually couldn't get there last night because I got in so late, so I had Daniel call your dad while I was stuck in Chicago indefinitely.

But now I'm back and I've got everything taken care of...

Anonymous said...

Welcome home midget! And thus, the job hunt begins? When shall you be in my neck of the woods again?

Anonymous said...

No calls yet for you nerd.